Moving house


Only if you move to or within a foreign country,
you must let us know

As long as you move within or to the Netherlands, the pension fund will automatically receive the change of address through the Municipal Personal Records Database of your municipality.

If you move house in the Netherlands, we will receive your change of address automatically through the municipal personal records database (gemeentelijke basisadministratie) in your area. If you inform the authorities that you are moving, you will not need to inform us.

If you move house in another country or move to another country, you will need to give the pension fund your new address. This allows the pension fund to keep you informed of important information about your pension. Notifying the change of address can be done via the my environment or in writing via:

Stichting Pensioenfonds Robeco
PO-box 90170
5000 LM Tilburg
The Netherlands

Or via e-mail:

Please note: Moving abroad often affects your AOW. For more information, visit the website of the Social Insurance Bank.